Skip to content
- NO hoods to be worn on head inside building!
- All pants must be worn on waist line.
- Shorts and skirts must be to fingertips.
- No belly bearing or middrift shirts.
- No revealing shirts of any kind.
- No holes in jeans above the knee.
- No clothing with profanity or R rated material.
- No bandanas to be worn from pockets.
- No face paint or masks.
- EVERYONE who enters must pay the “General Admission” regardless if they are skating or not (parents NOT skating with their children may spectate at no charge).
- ALL children must pay skating or NOT.
- NO outside food or drinks inside building.
- NO gum allowed.
- You may not bring glowsticks or glow items into the building.
- No tobacco products or e-cigs to be used inside building.
- All quad skates must have toestops or toe plugs to be worn on the skating floor.
- All inline skates must be free from protruding axles and bolts.
- All safety gear must be worn properly and free from defects that could damage the wood skating floor.
- All food and drinks purchased at our snack bar must be kept in the designated snack bar area.
- You may NOT carry children anywhere in the building while you have skates on.
- SKATELAND is not reponsible for lost or stolen items! (Lockers are available for .50)
- ALL bags / purses are subject to inspection upon entering and/or exiting the building.
- No fast skating (unless during a fast skate special).
- No tag or chasing allowed at any time.
- All skaters must keep moving while on the floor. No stopping along the walls at anytime.
- All skaters must skate in the regular skating direction unless during an opposite skate special.
- No more than two people can hold hands at one time. No trains allowed.
- Children may NOT be carried by anyone wearing skates.
- No food or drinks allowed on the skating floor.
- All accidents must be reported to the front desk.